Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
According to Greek mythology, Medusa was once a beautiful priestess of Athena, sworn to a life of celibacy. Medusa is said to have fallen in love with Poseidon, and broke her oath in Athena's temple. Out of anger, Athena cast Medusa out, cursing her hair and eyes, causing anyone who looked into her eyes to be turned to stone. This .999 fine Copper round embodies the story and diversifies any Copper collection.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: With a brood of snakes for hair and a stone-cold stare, Medusa is depicted as looking right at you.
- Reverse: Features the Anonymous Mint Owl and states the weight, purity and metal content.
Display or present this classically designed Copper round in style by adding a high-quality presentation box to your order.
This is an ideal gift for any Copper enthusiast or collector. Add this .999 fine 1 oz Medusa Copper round to your cart today!
87% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 27, 2017
I bought a tube of 20. The front of the rounds are beautiful and proof like, unfortunately that can not be said for the reverse side. There are identical rub marks throughout the 20 round lot. This appears to be from the minting process. I'm surprised this made it past inspection and the shipping process.
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.