As low as $1.49 per round!
The second round in the Norse God Series, this .999 fine 1 oz Proof-like Copper Round features the artwork of Howard David Johnson's depiction of Thor, God of Thunder.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Thor, God of Thunder, perched on his chariot with his hammer named Mjolnir raised as to lead a charge.
- Reverse: Features Valkyrie, Chooser of the Slain.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia.
Protect your Copper in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Howard David Johnson, the original artist. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Thor, God of Thunder Round to your collection today!
Each Copper Round features high-quality detail on both obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to the Thor himself, as the artwork really shows itself off through its relief and its proof-like backfield.
According to Norse mythology, Thor is told to be the son of Odin, the All-Father and presides over thunder, lightening, wind, rain, fair weather, and crops. He is said to have been a large, hammer-wielding powerful man set to serve as protector of gods and humans against evil forces. Thor was worshiped even into the spread of Christianity in Scandinavia and a day of the week was even named after him, Thursday.