Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a confident Hel, scepter in hand and sitting prominently in her throne, surrounded by the dead.
- Reverse: Features Valkyrie, Chooser of the Slain.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia.
- Struck by Osborne Mint.
Protect your Copper in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Howard David Johnson, the original artist. Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Hel, Goddess of Death Round to your collection today!
Each Copper Round features high-quality detail on both obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to Hel herself, as the artwork really shows itself off through its relief and its proof-like backfield.
According to Norse mythology, Hel is the Goddess of Death and is the daughter of Loki, God of Mischief. Cast out by Odin into the lowest of places, Hel became ruler over the Underworld where those who died of old age or sickness were housed. Presiding over famine, starvation, and sickness, Hel did nothing to make her dead guests happy. The phrase "go to hell" quite literally meant to go and die.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 16, 2019
Very nice coin. Artistically detailed. Very nice lusture under light. Economical and good starter for younger precious metal collectors. APMEX have matching coins in silver on this site.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.