|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 24,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-53 condition.
- Obverse: Represents the Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- Coins from the New Orleans mint feature the "O" mint mark.
Showcase your certified $3 Gold Princess by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1854-O $3 Gold Princess graded AU-53 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 53|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||O - New Orleans|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.