1861 $10 Clark Gruber Colorado Gold Rush AU-50 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsClark & Gruber was a well-known private minting firm in Denver, Colorado in the early 1860s. This particular coins has a population of only 20 coins.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated-50 by PCGS.
- Population of 20 coins at this grade level with 64 graded higher.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Unique Colorado Gold Rush coin issued by the popular firm of Clark & Grubber.
Display your $10 Clark & Grubber Gold coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this graded 1861 $10 Clark & Grubber Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 50|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.