1881 Liberty 1c Pattern PR-66 RB CAC PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFinest known* example of this 1 Cent Proof-66 Red/Brown graded by PCGS in an Old Green Holder.
- Struck in Copper with a reeded edge.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Liberty wearing a headband inscribed "LIBERTY" surrounded by "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" above and a ribbon. The same design later used on the Liberty Nickel.
- Reverse: The reverse depicts a wreath that surrounds the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1881 Pattern 1 Cent to your order today!
* Population of 1 by PCGS as of August 22, 2016.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 66|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.