2017 Rep. of Cameroon 5 oz Silver Historic Trade Routes (Tea)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the second coin in the series "Historic Trade Routes". This large 80 mm antique coin has only a mintage of 500 pieces. This is the second of six coins to be released over the next three years.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an elegant book-box with a numbered badge.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features real Tea showing the historic trade route which winds through the mountains of Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou in Southwest China.
- Reverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
Add the Republic of Cameroon Trade Routes Tea coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Excellent coin and packaging, so it is the same review as I posted on the Amber Road issue in this series.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.