2012-P 5 oz Silver ATB Hawaii SP-69 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFrom the highly celebrated America The Beautiful 5 oz Silver Coin Series, Hawaii is the fourth release of 2012. The specimen is graded a SP-69 by NGC and has an Early Release label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC certification guarantees the SP-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Eruption on the east rift of Kilauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, surrounded by "Hawai'i Volcanoes," "Hawaii," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
Protect your near perfect SP-69 America the Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add these beautiful Silver coins to your collection today!
Established as Hawaii National Park in 1916, the park was created to preserve the natural setting of the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes. These two volcanoes display the effects of more than 70 million years of volcanism, migration and evolution, making the park one of the most interesting biological landscapes on earth.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.