2010-P 5 oz Silver ATB Hot Springs SP-69 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFrom the highly celebrated America The Beautiful 5 oz Silver Coin Series, Hot Springs is from 2010, the inaugural year of the ATB program. This specimen is graded SP-69 by NGC and has an Early Release label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC certification guarantees the SP-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Image of the Hot Springs National Park headquarters with a thermal fountain in the foreground surrounded by "Hot Springs", "Arkansas", "2010" and "E Pluribus Unum".
Protect your SP-69 America the Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add these beautiful Silver coins to your collection today!
First created by an act of Congress on April 20, 1832, Hot Springs National Park attracts millions of visitors each year for its therapeutic hot springs baths and easy accessibility, as parts of downtown Hot Springs are included in the park. This is the smallest national park in the U.S., with an area of just 8.67 square miles, but it has been a popular destination since its creation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.