1934-A (D-Cleveland) $1,000 FRN VF-25 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1934-A $1000 Federal Reserve Note is from Cleveland. This is a tougher district with just 28,800 notes printed. It is Graded by PMG as Very Fine-25 and looks even better at first glance.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note comes sealed in an inert, protective plastic currency holder by Paper Money Guaranty.
- Graded Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Face: Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2212-D.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.