This is a nice coin with a low mintage of 69,200. All details are sharp with just a hint of wear.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
Protect and display your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins retain their original luster adding to the beauty of their AU-58 condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!