2016 1/2g Gold $2.50 Mickey Through the Ages: Brave Little Tailor
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin is the second in the "Mickey Through the Ages" coin collection celebrating the much-loved Disney character, Mickey Mouse and his cartoon career throughout the decades.
- Contains 0.016 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an attractive printed card. The certificate of authenticity is printed on the back of the card.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 globally.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features a classic image of Mickey Mouse leaving town to defeat the giant in "Brave Little Tailor".
Mickey Mouse is one of the most beloved cartoon characters of all time. Add this 1/2 gram Gold Disney coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.