George T. Morgan's classic design of Liberty gains even more beauty with the Proof Like fields of this Superb Gem. This 1881-S has been graded an MS-67 Proof Like by NGC, with only 620 certified finer.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint’s “S” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1881-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!