Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in 1934.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- From series 1934-A in Very Fine condition.
- Scarce Star Note!
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Signature combo of Julian/Morgenthau—Friedberg #2055-B.
This series saw much circulation during the Great Depression. Nice, intact notes like this are now popular collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.