George T. Morgan’s 1878 design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. This 1901 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being XF-45.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the XF-45 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1901 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!