Achaemenid Persia Gold Daric (5th Century BC) XF NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Persian Gold Daric was issued in the time of Darius I to Xerxes II.
- Contains 8.29 grams of Gold.
- Encapsulated and graded Extra Fine by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Features a kneeling king or hero holding a bow and spear.
- Reverse: Features an oblong incuse punch.
Protect and display your Achaemenid Persia Gold Daric in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An outstanding example of Gold coinage that is more than 2,400 years old. Add this well preserved example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.