Attica Athens Silver Tetradrachm Owl (440-404 BC) AU NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFamous Silver Tetradrachm from the Attica, Athens area struck circa 440 - 404 BC.
- One of the most iconic Ancient coins. Gram weights and actual coin in the picture may slightly vary.
- Authenticated and graded AU by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Helmeted head of Athena right, with three olive leaves and floral scroll.
- Reverse: Owl standing right; olive sprig with two leaves and crescent moon. "A O E" to right, all in an incuse square.
Protect and display your Silver Tetradrachm in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this world famous Silver Tetradrachm from Attica, Athens to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.