1 oz Silver Antiqued Round - Leonardo Da Vinci: Mona Lisa
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsLeonardo Da Vinci comes to life on this incredible antique finished .999 fine Silver collectible round. Part of the "Striking Impressions" series, this piece includes a depiction of The Mona Lisa.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver with an antique finish.
- Each sequentially numbered coin comes in a protective capsule, with a 4 panel, full-color certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 pieces.
- Obverse: One of the most iconic paintings of all time, The Mona Lisa.
- Reverse: Leonardo's self portrait is featured with his name and lifespan, "Leonardo Da Vinci 1452 - 1519". The weight and purity are included on the bottom of the round.
- Edge: Reeded and individually engraved with a unique serial number.
Display this beautiful Silver round in style by adding a high-quality presentation box to your order.
This is an ideal gift for anyone who appreciates art or art history. Capture the timeless wonder of Mona Lisa's smile and add this 1 oz Master Artists Silver round to your cart today!
Struck on Silver that is mined and refined in the USA, the Mona Lisa round is one of two Leonardo Da Vinci rounds in the "Striking Impressions" series, with the other round being "The Last Supper". The sculptor of this round, Luigi Badia, was born in Italy and is a member of the prestigious National Sculpture Society.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I am new to silver collecting, and even though this round has a high premium, the quality of the production, and low quantities produced were factors in my purchase. Upon receipt - I was more than pleased by the art of the engraving. I will add more of these to my collection, as long as they are available.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.