U.S. Mint 1976 Bicentennial Gold Medal MS-66 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 18.86 troy oz Gold Commemorative Medal was released in 1976 in celebration of our nation's 200th anniversary of its birth. Designed by Frank Gasparro, this is the only official Gold medal struck by the U.S. for the bicentennial.
Arts Medal Highlights:
- Contains 18.86 troy oz of pure Gold.
- Low mintage of only 424 pieces.
- This medal has been graded MS-66 by NGC.
- Obverse: A depiction of the Statue of Liberty adorned by the dual date 1776-1976 and the words "Life Liberty And The Pursuit Of Happiness," as well as 50 stars surrounding the border.
- Reverse: Depicts the great seal of the United States with the inscriptions "American Revolution Bicentennial" and "We The People".
- Edge: Numbered #142. Medal measures a whopping 76 mm in diameter.
Protect and display your 18.86 oz Gold 1976 Bicentennial Commemorative Medal in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 18.86 oz Gold 1976 Bicentennial Commemorative Medal to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||None - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.