2016 Cook Islands 5 oz Silver 7 Summits (Denali)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe first coin in this series features Denali in Alaska. The seven summits are the highest mountains on each of the seven continents.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a custom box to use for display, original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of only 777.
- New smartminting© technology used.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II as well as the inscription of the queen’s name, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features the peaks of Denali in topographic detail from a bird's eye perspective.
Add this 2016 Cook Islands 5 oz Silver Denali coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.