Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIt has been estimated that only 30-35 examples of this coin exist today. This coin has a low population of only 1 coin at NGC.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 2 graded higher.
- Only 30-35 examples are estimated to exist today.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: A depiction of George Washington facing to his right side.
- Reverse: Displays the 1/4 dollar denomination along with a olive branch wrapping around a significant portion of the reverse.
Protect and display your Washington Fractional coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1872 25¢ Cent Washington Fractional coin to your cart today!
* Population report per NGC as of 8/30/16.
Throughout the early years of the California Gold rush there was a constant need for coinage to satisfy the commercial needs of a booming community being based on Gold dust. While many firms issued coins from $2 1/2 to $50 denominations, there was still a need for coins of smaller denominations.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.