1794 Talbot Allum & Lee Cent Colonial PR-65 Red PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMore than 200,000 of these 1794 Talbot, Alum & Lee Colonial Tokens are believed to have been struck as advertising tokens, dated 1794 and 1795. About three-quarters of the mintage, 150,000 tokens, was sold to the U.S. mint and used as half cent planchets.
- Talbot, Allum & Lee was an East India Trading Company in New York City.
- A large quantity of these English made copper cents went into circulation during 1794 and 1795.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Liberty standing with a pole, with a Phrygian cap atop, in her right hand in front of a bundle of goods.
- Reverse: Depicts a large cargo ship sailing across the Atlantic Ocean.
- This coin is the with "NEW YORK" variety.
- Struck on a Red planchet and is smooth and nice.
Protect and display your Talbot, Allum and Lee coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Talbot, Allum and Lee cents are important additions to a collection of colonial coins. Add this specimen to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 65|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.