Currently Out of Stock
Very Fine - 30
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsEarly copper is really tough to get in problem free holders. This example does not suffer from any major problems and has beautiful chocolate brown surfaces.
- Low Population of 110 coins at this grade level with 545 graded higher.
- Mintage of 918,521 pieces that is spread among 6 different major varieties.
- Encapsulation by PCGS provides protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Robert Scot.
- Obverse: Depicts a Liberty Cap representation of Liberty.
- Reverse: Features the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "ONE CENT" inside the legend. The denomination of 1/100 is at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1794 Large Cent to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Very Fine - 30|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.