Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin has a beautiful Brown color with all details very sharp. Hints of red peek through the protected areas of the coin.
- Population of 8 coins at this grade level with 4 graded higher.
- Mintage of 3,128,661 pieces spread across 4 varieties.
- Booby Head variety identified by the addition of a lock of hair on the forehead and also the raising of the hair line above the "LIBERTY" crown. The most recognizable feature is the addition of the shoulder tip on the liberty portrait.
- Encapsulation by NGC provides protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty.
- Reverse: Features the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "ONE CENT" inside the legend.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1839 Large Cent to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.