1870 Half Dime Pattern PF-64+ CAMEO NGC (Judd-814)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOne of the most beautiful pattern coins in existence. Iconic in its design and missing from most collections.
- This Pattern Half Dime piece is a High R.7 rarity.
- Struck in Silver with a plain edge.
- Certified by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: A seated Liberty faces left while supporting a shield with a scroll inscribed "LIBERTY" on her right side and holding an olive branch in her left hand.
- Reverse: Features the denomination "5 CENTS", enclosed within a wreath of cotton and corn that is tied with a bow at the bottom. The legend "STANDARD" in smaller letters is at the upper periphery.
Display your graded Half Dime Silver pattern coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your pattern coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 64 Cameo|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.