1854 Arrows Liberty Seated Quarter PF-64 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsRarely are with-arrows Seated Quarter proofs available. This attractive, mid-grade example offers an opportunity to add this elusive type to your collection.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- This coin is graded PF-64 by NGC, approximately average grade for the issue.
- Mintage unknown, but an estimated 10-15 pieces survive in all grades.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap. Date below with arrows.
- Reverse: Heraldic eagle with denomination below, surrounded by rays.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Quarter in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this proof Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!
Proofs of with-arrows Seated Quarters are nearly non-existent. Available for only two years, total survival of the type is estimated to be around 20-25 coins in all grades. Undoubtedly, this fine example is a rarity that will take an important place in any high-end collection of Seated coinage.
* Population as reported by NGC as of September 2016.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 64|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.