2012-2014 Australia Silver $5 Color Domed Southern Sky Set PF-70
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Out of this world opportunity and with a mintage of only 10,000 coins each. The 2012 Crux, 2013 Pavo and 2014 Orion are the first, second and third coins in the popular award-winning series. Like a shooting star, these won't last long.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Concave design adds a sense of depth.
- Comes with a presentation tin which is designed for the coin to stand upright, showing off its distinct concave shape with mint issued certificate of authenticity.
- Graded a perfect PF-70 UCAM by NGC.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the legal tender face value of “5 Dollars” and the year date.
- Reverse: Each coin features their corresponding constellation and is framed by a compass design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all! Add the $5 Color Domed Southern Sky Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.