1856 BG-107 Liberty Octagonal 25 Cent Gold MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a nice original coin with an orange patina.
- Listed as BG-532 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Rarity rating of R.4 with about 150-200 known.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty with stars surrounding.
- Reverse: Denomination within beading.
- Issued by Antoine Louis Nouizillet.
- Issued by Frontier, Deviercy & Co, a jeweler that produced tokens from 1853-1864.
Protect and display your 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.