1 oz Silver Proof Round - Frank Frazetta (The Barbarian)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOne of the greatest names in Science Fiction & Fantasy Art history, Frank Frazetta, lives on in this limited edition 1 oz Proof Silver round. Frazetta's iconic Barbarian is struck in .999 fine Silver with a flawless, mirrorlike finish.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a barbarian atop a mud mound with the remains of his enemies buried under his feet, holding his bloodied sword as a symbol of his victory over his enemies. Skeletons and bones are scattered across the base, along with a huge ax, a sharp sword and a scabbard.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a young Frazetta, with life-like detail.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia, a student of the Frazetta school.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Frank Frazetta. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Barbarian Round to your collection today!
Each mirrorlike round is hand-fed and manually struck up to five times, ensuring each ultra-high quality proof features 3-D relief on both the obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to the Barbarian and Frank Frazetta himself, as they seem to pop off the round's surface.
The Frank Frazetta Museum pays tribute to Frank & Ellie's dream, imagined, designed and painstakingly constructed under the steadfast watch of Frank and his son, Frank Jr., in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Today, Frank Jr. and his team at the Frazetta Museum are charged with preserving Frazetta's legacy and providing an inspiring environment for aspiring artists, who can visit the museum, learn and create merely steps away from where the master brought his imagination to life in oil, watercolor and ink!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 20, 2017
Date:Nov 21, 2016
I have loved Frank Frazetta art for years. Having this set is another way to enjoy it. The collectability, and being silver, makes it that much better. Will watch for more to come out.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.