1882-CC Morgan Dollar MS-64 PL PCGS (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsProof like surfaces with nice contrasts between the fields and main devices! Excellent coin to enhance any investment portfolio.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in an original GSA holder sealed within a PCGS holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1882-CC GSA Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.