2016 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Star Trek: Delta Shaped Coin
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsStruck by the Perth Mint from 1 oz of .999 fine Silver. No more than 5,000 of the Star Trek: Original Series 50th Anniversary Silver Delta Coins will be released worldwide.
Uniquely shaped, this release has already been tremendously popular amongst both coin collectors as well as Star Trek fans worldwide. When held in person, this piece is truly remarkable!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Housed in a contemporary acrylic display case within a themed, customized shipper and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 5,000 delta shaped coins!
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, weight and fineness, and the 2016 year-date.
- Reverse: Features the 50th Anniversary Delta Shield logo. Shaped like the Star Trek Delta Shield.
- Officially licensed product.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Star Trek 50th Anniversary coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint is thrilled to offer fans this Star Trek 50th anniversary collectible coin. Gene Roddenberry’s Star Trek debuted in 1966, and ran for three seasons until 1969. Set in the future, the science fiction series followed the 23rd century adventures of Captain James Tiberius Kirk and the Constitution-class starship U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701, a powerful interstellar spacecraft dispatched by the Earth-based Starfleet Command to explore the Galaxy.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.