Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
While the color of their coat is a white, blond color, much lighter than the tawny African lion, they are in fact the same species. Their white coat is a result of a recessive gene carried by both their parents. As a result, a lioness can give birth to both white and tawny colored cubs in the same litter.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a classic display case inside a beautifully illustrated shipper and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Features two white lion cubs playing in the grass in the savannah.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1/2 oz White Lion Cubs coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.