Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This sealed box contains 25 20-coin tubes of Silver Elephants for a total Silver weight of 500 oz.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant with his trunk in the air, walking across the Serengeti. In the background is a native grass hut next to a coconut tree with a glimpse of the sun rising above.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 500 coin sealed box provides a great opportunity to own larger amounts of .9999 fine Silver with just one purchase. Add this sealed box of 2017 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephants to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.