- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a nice Drachm coin with a portrait of Demetrius I.
- Silver Drachm circa 162-150 BC.
- Year listing on label may vary, 151/0, 152/1, etc.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated quality of the coin.
- Obverse: Diademed head of Demetrius right.
- Reverse: Cornucopia; below, monograms above AEP (date).
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Seleuceia Demetrius Drachm Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Theres a few of these floating around ebay and other numismatics sites, clearly apmex had the best price so i snagged it. Melt price is no more than 10$ but the premium is only .15 cents per year for 2100+ years!! Seems legit. Amazing detail for 2100+ years!!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.