2016 Cook Islands Silver Famous Diamonds (Hope Diamond)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the second coin in a series with a new technology dedicated to the great diamonds of the world. The Hope Diamond is one of the most famous jewels in the world.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Ultra High Relief.
- Comes in a decorative custom box in an original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 999 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts Henry Philip Hope on the left, who discovered the diamond during an inspection while walking around the mine. On the right is Louis XIV of France, which the original uncut diamond was given to from India. In the center is a large crystal replica of the Hope Diamond, which is now on display at Washington's National Museum of Natural History.
This new Silver coin is a crown jewel that will stand out in any collection. Add this Silver Great Hope Diamond coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.