2016 Canada 5 oz Silver $2 Big Coin Series 2 Dollar Coin
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCelebrate the history and artistry of Canadian circulation coinage with this fine Silver “toonie,” part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s series featuring Canada’s six circulation coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- This 5-ounce fine Silver 2-dollar coin features Canadian artist Brent Townsend’s version of the coin’s iconic polar bear design, first issued with the introduction of the 2-dollar circulation coin in 1996. This design has been used continuously on Canadian “toonies”, with a number of notable exceptions.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Brent Townsend’s image of an adult polar bear standing on an ice floe, gazing out over the early summer Arctic landscape. The central scene is fully colored in natural shades, including the blue water and mountains, white ice floe, and the polar bear’s yellow-white coat.
- Part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting 6-coin series of 5-ounce pure Silver versions of Canada’s 5-cent, 10-cent, 25-cent, 50-cent, 1-dollar and 2-dollar circulation coins.
Add this beautifully colorized 5 oz Silver $2 Big Coin Series to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.