Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The birthstone for October is the opal, which is exquisitely displayed on the surface of the coin.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Each superb coin in the 12-coin series is embedded with a genuine, gem-toned Swarovski® crystal.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: In the background, a beautifully engraved lotus pattern in a modern take on the blooms that traditionally symbolize purity of the heart and mind. A majestic, mid-relief dragon is brought to life through intricate engraving that recreates it in extraordinary detail; its presence also carries a strong meaning, as the dragon is a time-honored symbol of power, strength and good luck in Asian mythology.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver October Birthstones coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.