Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 4 different squares, each weighing 1/4 oz totaling 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- A low mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designs come together to form a Sugar Maple design. The four square coins are individually encapsulated and beautifully packaged together, side-by-side and in position, in order to showcase the complete image without the need to remove them from the case.
- Another First: An innovative multi-coin arrangement! Each reverse features a portion of the overall design; when the four coins are positioned side-by-side in a square, they form an exquisitely engraved Canadian icon: a sugar maple leaf.
The set’s limited mintage and innovative design will make this sought-after by collectors! Add this uniquely designed coin to your cart today!
Designed to highlight the autumnal beauty and textural depth of the drusy stone, the dynamic engraved background features a swirling torrent of painstakingly engraved maple leaves.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.