Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 5 grams (0.16075 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Every Gold Bar comes in a beautiful red assay card verifying that a certified assayer has approved the bar.
- Obverse: A prominent Rooster stands boldly looking over its right shoulder with its comb high in the air and handsome wattle inflated as it crows. A long defined tail adorns this Rooster adding to its bold design.
- Reverse: Shows the opposing view of the Rooster with its large puffed up chest.
- Contained on the red assay card is a serial number matching the one on each Gold Year of the Rooster Bar, and guarantees the weight and purity of these PAMP Gold Bars.
Display your Gold Bar in style by adding a presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Add this 5 gram Gold PAMP Suisse Year of the Rooster Bar to your cart today!
A beautiful addition to any order, these PAMP Gold Year of the Rooster Bars celebrate those born in the Year of the Rooster (1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005 and 2017). Characteristics of those born in the Year of the Rooster include observant, hardworking, resourceful, and courageous qualities.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 20, 2016
These are little bars for a Lunar series. Purchased the previous in the series and will continue to purchase the rest. Also purchased the 1 oz Silver w/ it. Design and detail are incredible for this little bar.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.