$1 Indian Head Gold Type 3 VF (Random Years)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese coins offer excellent Gold value for investors and collectors wanting to acquire small amounts of Gold.
- Contains .048375 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin is packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: The Type 3 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega and San Francisco.
- Items in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces.
Protect and display your Gold $1 Indian Head coin in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.