2008-W 1/4 oz Proof Gold Buffalo PR-69 PCGS (FS, Black Diamond)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin has a low mintage of only 13,125 coins, and is even harder to come by with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 2008-W 1/4 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.