2008-W 1/4 oz Proof Gold Buffalo PR-69 PCGS (FS, Black Diamond)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin has a low mintage of only 13,125 coins, and is even harder to come by with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 2008-W 1/4 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.