3 Coin Gold & Silver Macedon Alexander III (336-323 BC) CH AU NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a 3-Coin Macedonian Gold & Silver Set (Stater, Tetradrachm, and Drachm) of Alexander III, all graded Choice AU by NGC. These are very nice examples of coins over 2300 years old from the era of Alexander the Great.
- Three coin set from the Kingdom of Macedon.
- All coins are graded in Choice Almost Uncirculated condition and authenticated by NGC.
- Attractively housed in a wood presentation box.
- AV Stater Gold coin from the reign of Alexander III The Great (336-323 BC), 8.56 grams; Strike: 5/5, Surface: 5/5.
- AR Tetradrachm Silver coin from the reign of Alexander III The Great (336-323 BC), 17.15 grams; Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- AR Drachm Silver coin from the reign of Alexander III The Great (336-323 BC), 4.24 grams; Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverses: Head of Athena (Stater), Heracles (Tetradrachm), Heracles (Drachm).
- Reverses: Nike (Stater), Zeus (Tetradrachm), Zeus (Drachm).
Like to look at your investments up close? Protect your holders while handling by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Alexander III 3-coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.