Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of Silver.
- Each 3" tall statue comes in a protective case accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Depicts the three-dimensional reverse from the Hobo Nickel (The Train) coin series. The Hobo can been seen with his torn up clothes, an open-toed shoe, a corn husk pipe, tattered hat and a sack full of his earthly belongings.
- Base: Features the rocky-bedded grade of railroad tracks.
- Bottom: Features a laser-engraved serial number along with the weight and purity
- Design by Paolo “Mr The” Curcio.
Protect your Silver from toning by adding cotton gloves to your order.
These Silver Statues possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork. Add this beautiful 10 oz Silver Statue to your collection today!
Each Silver Statue features an antique finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to the artwork of the life-like Hobo Nickel statue.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Emperor of the North Pole
From:Grand Ledge, MI
Date:Sep 2, 2017
Ah, the freedom of the open track! An office with a view! This hobo is living the dream! No grid or grindstone for this free spirit! And solid! This hobo is a solid chunk! If the train did come along, it would probably derail, if the fellow didn't get off the track! Great packaging and fast shipping, made this acquisition a smooth transaction. Well detailed, and worth the large pile of hobo nickel's!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.