2016 France 1/4 oz Proof Gold Mickey Through the Ages
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis collection from Monnaie de Paris features the design and evolution of Mickey Mouse through the ages. Celebrate Disney's 88th anniversary with this endearing collection.
- Contains .25 oz of .920 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a more modern design of Mickey Mouse that appeared in the short film "Mickey's Nightmare" in 1932.
- Reverse: Depicts Mickey's head as we know the design today. Also includes the face value and year.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any Mickey Mouse collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 6 France 1/4 oz Proof Gold Mickey Through the Ages coin to your cart today!
In 1928, Walt Disney and his long-time friend Ub Iwerks created the character Mortimer Mouse, who became the well-known character Mickey the next year. It is in Steamboat Willie that Disney succeeded in creating the beloved Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Peg-Leg Pete. After this success, Walt Disney re-mastered the two first movies, Plane Crazy and Gallopin' Gaucho.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.