1992 Russia 1 oz Palladium Catherine The Great
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin was issued to commemorate Catherine the Great, who was the most renowned and the longest-ruling female leader of Russia, reigning from 1729 until her death in 1796 at the age of 67.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Catherine The Great.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Saint-Petersburg Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage, which further adds to its rarity and collectible appeal. Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.