2014 Canada 1 oz Proof Gold $200 White-Tailed Deer PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGraded a near-perfect Proof-69 by NGC, this coin beautifully depicts a White-Tailed Deer walking quietly through a wooded area.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The portrait boasts a tender depiction of a white-tailed doe and her two fawns in their native environment. In this charming scene, the doe walks behind her young offspring near the peripheries of the boreal forest, the deer's preferred warm-weather habitat.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your White-Tailed Deer coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin boasts an extremely low mintage of 350 coins, making it an exciting opportunity to add this coin to any distinguished Canadian collection. It would also make a perfect keepsake for someone who is dear to you. Add this stunning example to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.