Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is a truly magnificent example of the Spanish 8 Escudos with great luster, a full strike, and fantastic eye appeal. This large Gold coin is very rarely seen in uncirculated grades, and even circulated examples are in high demand.
- Contains .7614 oz of Gold, as 27.067 grams of .875 fine.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its authenticity and MS-61 grade.
- Obverse: Bust of Charles IV, King of Spain. Date below.
- Reverse: Crowned arms, surrounded by a chain. "P" mintmark and "JT" assayers' initials at bottom. Denomination as "8S" to either side of arms.
- Minted in Popayan, Colombia, which operated a mint from 1758-1822.
Protect and display your 8 Escudos coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss out on this rare chance to include an uncirculated 8 Escudos to your collection of Spanish Colonial coins. Add this 1805 8 Escudos coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Popayan|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.