Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin’s reverse depicts a black and yellow snake curled around a tree branch. The snake has a stunning black diamond set in one of its eyes.
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled around a tree branch with the Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription "Year of the Snake" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
This Silver coin is extremely large. It contains a full kilogram of pure Silver and measures a full 4 inches in diameter and over a half-inch thick. The Perth Mint of Australia employs its own proprietary colorization technology, in which the color is actually sealed onto the coin. The vibrant hues and precise execution of the technology create a stunning, full-color portrait on each coin.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.