(1542-55) Carlos and Johanna 1 Real AU-55 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis well-preserved Mexican cob was minted under the reign of Carlos and Johanna, between 1542 and 1555. NGC certification guarantees the AU condition of this coin and guarantees its authenticity.
- Contains .1018 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin's authenticity and AU condition.
- Cob coins, struck by hand on crude planchets, were among the first coinage minted in the New World.
- Obverse: Crowned arms of Castile and Leon, with the motto "Plus Ultra" in the background.
- Reverse: The arms of Leon and Castile. Denomination and mintmark to the sides.
- Minted in Mexico City, the oldest continuously operating mint in the Americas.
Protect and display your Real in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't pass up the chance to add this exceptionally well preserved piece of history to your collection. Add this Carlos and Johanna real to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.