Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Graded a perfect PF-70 DCAM.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects your coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription "Year of the Monkey" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Proof Gold Monkey in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Coming from the limited mintage set of Proof Gold Lunars, the population of 1,500 coins is very low. Add this spectacular 2016 1 oz Proof Gold Lunar Monkey graded PF-70 DCAM by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.